Friday, December 19, 2008

January 11th

Down the street from me lives this nutty professor, Dr. Brown. I was taking his dog, Einstein, for a walk yesterday when the leash slipped out of my hand and he took off toward an old garage on Dr. Brown's property. Einstein slipped into a slightly open door and out of sight. As I entered the garage I found Einstein, but more importantly, I found an old Dolorean covered up with a tarp.

Being the car nut that I am, I decided to take it for a little test drive. It was a very smooth ride, and befor I knew it I was hitting 88 miles per hour. I thought I was being pulled over by the police as I saw some flashing blue lights, or mybe they were sparks. Next thing I know, I'm in the parking lot of the Magic Kingdom and it's January 11th. Judging by the look of things, it was a very good January 10th. I was able to snag a video tape from a local news crew that was doing a story on a very special event taking place at "The World." They were honoring a very special person who has inspired many along the way. Please take a look at the video. I think you'll enjoy it.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ha, very nice! :-)

DisHippy said...

Just wanted to say Good Luck and have a great time down at the Half Marathon. Wish I could be there to cheer everyone on. Main Street Awaits!