Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Off to a Good Start!

Just a quick update with my workout from today. I logged 2.5 miles on the eliptical, 60 push-ups, and 20 sit-ups. Have I mentioned that I hate situps!! But I know, I know, there "good for the core" and thus, good for marathon preparation (thanks Rae!).

It looks like a lot of Team Voice members were able to complete the March challenge. Congrats to all of those who were up to the challenge!! It will be interesting to see who else can do it this month. I say "who else" because I'm commited to getting through this months challenge in one piece. It would be kind of embarassing to get to January and still be saying, "this is the month I'm finally gonna complete a Team Voice challenge." This month will be difficult because it means mileage every single day...that's MILEAGE...not reps...ahhhemmm...Jonathan!!

Anyway, as Jeff from MO so kindly reminded me, "Main Street Awaits!"

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

Good job Basil! Keep it up!

Rae! said...

Great job. I am not a fan of sit ups either but I do them and I can feel the difference.
Keep it up!!!