Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick post to update my progress as of day 3. This morning I'm waking up in a hotel room, a couple hours from home. I did drag my butt out of bed and get in 2 miles on the hotel's eliptical this morning. Tonight I will get in more push-ups/sit-ups so I can bump that total up a bit.

I want to thank Jonathan and Rae for this month's challenge. If not for the "30 Days of Mileage" I would have easily come up with excuses for taking the last 2 days off. Instead, I'm working hard to get in at least some mileage every day...and I feel really good about it.

Eating on the other hand...that's been a bit of an issue. Last night I met some friends at Cheescake Factory...deadly. Anyway, one battle at a time :0)

4 comments:

MikeF. said...

What up Heath. Good job on getting in miles while away from home. Keep it up!

DebWDW said...

The same thing happened to me. I worked Wednesday morning and flew to NC in the afternoon, and the only way I could get some miles in was to walk four laps around the airport concourse before I got on the plane! All because of Jonathan's challenge!

Rae! said...

Great job!!!!!

Well you will just have to that many more sit ups and run an extra 3 mile for that cheese cake.

[rich] said...

well done dude - been working away from home this week as well...it's a test ;-)